Supa-Star Autograph & Photo-Ops Fee Breakdown – June Tour 2016
Autograph and Photo-Op tokens will go on sale through our Online Store closer to June. Tokens will still be available to buy from the Supanova Store at the Expo throughout the weekend if you’d prefer that option instead.
How it works
If you’ve bought your studio or autograph token online? Jump straight to point 2!
- Purchase a Token for the autograph(s) of the Supa-Star(s) you would like from the Supanova Store. If you do not have a personal item to be signed the Autograph fee includes a complementary print from one of the star’s productions for them to sign.. Please review the prints on the nearby photo wall while you are waiting in the line, as they will be available at the guest’s signing table (prints are no longer available at the Supanova Store). Alternatively, you can supply your own item, one (1) per Token, to be signed. Please make sure that the item is from a production relevant to the guest. Please note, some guests sell their autographs directly from their table and don’t require a pre-purchased token. These guests will be clearly indicated on the Supanova store pricing list, or you can ask any of our friendly Supanova volunteers.
- Take your Token or Barcode to the Supa-Star Signing Area and queue for your turn. If you have a VIP ticket or special tier ticket with priority queuing, please identify yourself to the Supanova volunteer looking after the line.
- Exchange your token or have your barcode scanned, and let the Supa-Star’s assistant know which print, or which personal item, you would like signed.
- Enjoy your moment with your favourite Supa-Star, and your newly signed item!
Tokens and pre-purchased Barcodes are NOT REFUNDABLE and deemed void if you do not redeem them during the expo. Consider Tokens as if they’re CASH as they cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
Photo-Ops at Roy’s Photo Studio
- At the Supanova Store, purchase a Token for the photo session(s) with your chosen Supa-Star(s). The photo session time is printed on the Token you purchase.
- Set your alarm to remind you prior the session so you don’t forget or miss out.
- Make sure you line up 10 minutes before your session at Roy’s Photo Studio (near the Supa-Star Signing Area).
- Hand your Token or Barcode to the assistant as you enter the queue. You will receive a validation ticket – hold on to it tight, as you’ll need to give that over when you enter the studio.
- Have your photo taken with the Supa-Star!
- Make sure you get your photo collection docket on exiting the photo studio. You cannot get your photo without this!
- Proceed straight to the Photo Collection Area where a volunteer will scan your docket. Your photo will be waiting for you when you reach the front of the queue.
Tokens are NOT REFUNDABLE if you do not redeem them during your nominated photo session. Consider Tokens and Photo Collection Dockets as if they are CASH as they cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
Please note that Photo-Op fees do not include an autograph. To get your photo signed, you must have an autograph Token/Barcode as well (see above).
Sydney & Perth 2016
|Guest||Autograph Fee||Photograph Fee *||Notes|
|Holly Marie Combs||$50||$60|
|Jason David Frank||$40||$50||Jason is also offering "selfies" at his table for fans using their own camera for $40 each.|
|Jeremy Shada||$30||$40||Jeremy is also offering "selfies" at his table for fans using their own camera for $30 each.|
|Sean Schemmel||$25||$30||Sean is also offering "selfies" at his table for fans using their own camera for $25 each. You can combine an auto and selfie at the table for $40.|
|Christopher Sabat||$25||$30||Christopher is also offering "selfies" at his table for fans using their own camera for $25 each. You can combine an auto and selfie at the table for $40.|
|Valerie Perez||TBA||TBA||Appearing Sydney only|
|David Yardin||N/A||N/A||Appearing Sydney only|
|Mark Bode||N/A||N/A||Appearing Sydney only|
|Mike Krome||N/A||N/A||Appearing Sydney only|
|Paul Abstruse||N/A||N/A||Appearing Sydney only|
|Paul Bedford||N/A||N/A||Appearing Sydney only|
|Queenie Chan||N/A||N/A||Appearing Sydney only|
|Silver Fox Comics||N/A||N/A||Appearing Sydney only|
|Ashley Wood||N/A||N/A||Appearing Perth only|
|Dean Rankine||N/A||N/A||Appearing Perth only|
|Justin Randall||N/A||N/A||Appearing Perth only|
|Mark Raats||N/A||N/A||Appearing Perth only|
|Sarah Searle||N/A||N/A||Appearing Perth only|
|Wolfgang Bylsma||N/A||N/A||Appearing Perth only|
|Steph "Hex" Bendixsen||TBA||TBA|
|Justin Woolley||N/A||N/A||Appearing Sydney only|
|Maria Lewis||N/A||N/A||Appearing Sydney only|
|Glenda Larke||N/A||N/A||Appearing Perth only|
|Steven "Bajo" O'Donnell||TBA||TBA||Appearing Perth only|
|Ross "Rubber Ninja" O’Donovan||TBA||TBA||Appearing Perth only|
|"Commander Holly" Conrad||TBA||TBA||Appearing Perth only|
* Photos are taken by Supanova’s Professional Photographer and include one (1) print per token with a maximum of two (2) fans per photo. ** Comic book creators may charge, at their prerogative, for illustrations or commissions. ~ Supanova and the guests reserve the right to refuse to sign items that are not deemed appropriate.
^online tokens are subject to availability and sales are subject to a booking and processing fee.