No Guest Found in this category
A #Winning Photo With Charlie Sheen!
We KNOW how much you love your Photo-Ops with the stars, so when this opportunity was presented to us on behalf of Supanova fans that live in Melbourne and Sydney, and can’t make it to our Adelaide and Brisbane events, we thought we had to share it.
Most fans may remember him for his most recent TV work on Anger Management and Two and a Half Men, or his earlier Golden Globe #WINNING time on Spin City.
And there’s nothing wrong with that!
However, the best of Charlie was always, in our humble opinion, on the silver screen with so many fantastic films including Red Dawn, The Wraith, Platoon, Wall Street, Young Guns, Major League, Navy Seals, Men at Work, The Rookie, Loaded Weapon 1, Hot Shots!, The Three Musketeers, Terminal Velocity, The Arrival, Being John Malkovich, Scary Movie 3 and so many more popcorn chewing features!
If you feel the same way, whether his TV career, his film career, or both, then this is for Supanova special is for YOU!
A photo with Charlie Sheen for $495*, and as part of the deal you’ll also receive a complimentary $90 #Winning ticket to attend An Evening with Charlie Sheen performance with MC, Richard Wilkins.
Where and when?
– Melbourne: Saturday 3rd November, The Plenary, MCEC
– Sydney: Sunday 4th November, ICC, Darling Harbour
Photo sessions will be at approx. 9.15pm each evening after the performance concludes.
Tickets are on sale until midnight Thursday, 1st November 2018.
*includes booking fees
Terms & Conditions
- Supanova will only offer a refund or exchange of a ticket if an event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated by the Seller (and you cannot or do not wish to attend the rescheduled or relocated event), or to the extent otherwise required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law). You must apply for a refund within a reasonable time. Supanova does not offer refunds or exchanges as a result of a change in your personal circumstances.
- If an event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated by the Seller, all liability is limited to the amount for which the ticket was purchased (including any fees or charges). Proof of purchase may be required for any refund or exchange. Unless required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law), neither Supanova nor the Seller will be liable for any other losses incurred by you as a result of the cancellation, rescheduling or relocation of an event, including any travel and accommodation expenses.
- Supanova will only replace lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets if the authenticity of the ticket can be verified, including proof of purchase, and if you give reasonable notice before the event. Supanova may charge a reasonable fee for the replacement of tickets. Supanova may not replace tickets where seating is unallocated (general admission tickets).
- You should carefully consider the refund and cancellation policies of travel, accommodation and other goods or service providers when making arrangements for attendance at an event. You may also wish to consider taking out a relevant insurance policy to cover for any losses in the event of cancellation, rescheduling or relocation.
- The Seller reserves the right to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists and/or vary advertised programs, prices, venues, seating arrangements (including ticket categories) and audience capacity.
- Admission to an event is subject to the Seller’s Terms. In particular, the following form part of the Seller’s terms unless otherwise specified:
- You may be denied entry into, or removed from, an event where the Seller has reasonable grounds to do so, including if you breach these Terms and Conditions or the Seller’s Terms, or you are intoxicated, under the influence of illicit drugs, inappropriately attired or adversely affecting the enjoyment of the event by others.
- If you arrive late, you may not be admitted until a suitable break in the event.
- You may not be permitted to take into the event, or use, cameras or other photographic or recording equipment (including mobile phones).
- You may be required to submit to a search of your person and/or possessions before entering the event.
- Entry to an event may be refused if the authenticity or validity of a ticket is questionable, including because the ticket has been damaged or defaced in any way, or has not been purchased from Supanova or other authorised points of sale.
- Tickets may not, without the prior written consent of Supanova and the Seller, be resold or offered for resale at a premium (including via on-line auction or other unauthorised resale sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services. If a ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, the ticket may be cancelled without a refund and the ticketholder of the ticket may be refused admission. Supanova will use reasonable efforts to notify you of such action.
- You must allow adequate time for collection or delivery of tickets. Methods of collection and/or delivery will be available when choosing your collection/delivery details. In the interests of minimising ticket scalping, Supanova may change your delivery method to “venue collect” at its discretion.
- Where concessions are applicable, suitable and valid identification must be provided for collection of tickets and at the event.
- When purchasing tickets for a particular event you may be limited to a specified number of tickets. If you exceed the stated ticket limit, you may have any or all of your orders and tickets cancelled without notice by Supanova at its discretion. This includes orders associated with the same name, e-mail address, billing address, credit card number or other information. Ticket limits apply to ensure fair access to tickets for fans, and as a measure to minimise ticket scalping.
- While Supanova takes all reasonable care to ensure that tickets are correctly priced and only available for sale when intended, sometimes errors may occur. Supanova may cancel an order made as a result of any such error, although in the case of a pricing error Supanova will endeavour to contact you to give you the option of purchasing the ticket at the correct price.
- If an error on your behalf results in Supanova reprocessing the ticket transaction at your request, Supanova may charge to you the actual costs incurred in reprocessing the ticket transaction, including any chargeback or postage fees charged to Supanova by a third party.