Terms & Conditions
Supanova Expo Terms & Conditions of Entry
Terms and Conditions of all ticket holders
- Management reserves the right to refuse entry and remove persons behaving or dressed inappropriately.
- At no time may patrons act in any manner that may cause harm to another patron or worker, or cause damage to the venue or any property. Fines may apply, or authorities may be called.
- Management reserves the right to inspect all bags upon entering and exiting the venue.
- No pets allowed other than designated guide or assistance animals.
- All entry tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. One (1) child, twelve (12) years and under, can enter free with each paying adult. Children five (5) years and under can enter free of charge. Parental / Guardian consent to attend Supanova is required for those under the age of sixteen (16). Children should not be left unattended at any time.
- All tickets are general admission entry and seating in seminar areas is on a ‘first come, first served’ basis unless otherwise noted or signed.
- Patrons will not be permitted to bring any glass items or non-approved weapons* into the venue.
- Supanova is a Drug and Alcohol Free Event. No Alcohol can be brought into or consumed within the Supanova venue. Persons found doing so will be removed from the event.
- Smoking is permitted in the designated smoking areas only.
- Shoes must be worn at all times on the Exhibition Floor, in outdoor areas, seminar rooms or theatre spaces, unless part of the scheduled Cosplay Presentation – and then, only in designated performance areas during that presentation. No Roller-skates or Rollerblades are permitted in non-performance spaces.
- No commercial photography, filming or recording is permitted without prior permission from show organisers. Producers must obtain waivers / releases from Supanova and participants if content is to be used for commercial media.
- All ticket-holders understand that they may be filmed or photographed whilst attending Supanova.
Website Use Terms and Conditions
- Supanova Pop Culture Industries is the operator and owner of this site.
- Users of this website (Users) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, which are subject to change at the sole discretion of Supanova. Your use of and access to this site indicate your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- All intellectual property in relation to material included on this site belongs to Supanova or its licensors or advertisers, and Users obtain no interest in that property. All material on this site is protected by Australian and international copyright and other intellectual property laws. Users may not do anything which interferes with or breaches those laws or the intellectual property rights in the material.
- This site may include third party content which is subject to that third party’s terms and conditions of use.
- This site may include links to third party sites which are not related to Supanova and in relation to which Supanova has no control or interest. The appearance of those links on this site does not indicate any relationship between Supanova and that third party or any endorsement by Supanova of that third party, its site or the products or services which it is advertising on this site.
- Supanova will have no responsibility or liability in relation to any loss or damage which you incur, including damage to your software or hardware, arising from your use of or access to this site.
- Users will not use this site for any purpose or in any way which is unlawful.