Terms & Conditions
Supanova Expo Terms & Conditions of Entry
Terms and Conditions of all ticket holders
- The management of Supanova Pop Culture Expo is Supanova Expo Pty Ltd.
- All persons entering the venue do so at their own risk. Patrons must follow all reasonable directions and requests given by Venue and Supanova management including Staff, Security and volunteers.
- Entry WILL be refused to patrons not wearing wristbands securely attached around their wrist. ALL wristbands are VOID if removed whether Day or Weekend/ Premium ticket holders. Please see ticketing STAFF if wristband needs to be removed, or assistance is needed. Receipts, scanned tickets and any other proof of purchase is void once processed and wristband/s are allocated.
- Management reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject a ticket holder for behaviour likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance or annoyance or for failure to comply with reasonable requests. This includes high risk behaviour to oneself.
- Intoxication, aggressive or anti-social behaviour is unacceptable and will result in ejection from the Venue. Those ejected from the Venue will not be re-admitted to the Event and tickets will not be refunded.
- No persons to engage in any conduct, act towards or speak to any exhibitor, volunteer, performer, supplier, staff or other patron in a manner which offends, insults, humiliates, intimidates, threatens, disparages or vilifies that other person on the basis of that other person’s race, religion, colour, gender, sexuality, disability, descent or national or ethnic origin. All persons within the expo venue must abide the Code of Conduct: http://www.supanova.com.au/codeofconduct
- Management reserves the right to inspect all bags upon entering and exiting the venue.
- No pets or animals are allowed other than designated guide or assistance animals.
- Persons under the age of thirteen (13) years must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Some audio and visual content at Supanova Pop Culture Expo is rated MA15+ – access restrictions may apply in some areas to those under the age of fifteen (15) who are unaccompanied.
- All entry tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. Supanova Pop Culture Expo reserves the right to cancel, re-schedule, relocate the Event or add, withdraw or substitute artists and/or vary advised programs, prices, venues and audience capacity at the Event without notice to you.
- All tickets are general admission entry and seating in seminar areas is on a ‘first come, first served’ basis unless otherwise noted or signed. Room or venue capacity limits will be enforced and you may be refused entry to a space until such time as that capacity returns to safe levels.
- Patrons will not be permitted to bring any glass items or non-approved weapons into the venue. Prohibited items will be confiscated by Management. Supanova Pop Culture Expo accepts no responsibility for confiscated items. For more information on restricted or prohibited items, please visit: http://www.supanova.com.au/weapons-policy
- Supanova is a drug and alcohol free event. No alcohol or illicit drugs can be brought into and/or consumed within the venue. Persons found doing so will be removed from the event. Smoking is permitted in the designated smoking areas only. No smoking, or vapour apparatus are permitted to be used within the buildings or within 10 metres of doorways or access points, or in areas signed as no-smoking.
- Shoes must be worn at all times on the Exhibition Floor, in outdoor areas, seminar rooms or theatre spaces, unless part of the scheduled Cosplay Presentation – and then, only in designated performance areas during that presentation. No stilts, roller skates or Rollerblades are permitted in non-performance spaces.
- No commercial photography, filming or recording is permitted without prior permission from show organisers. Producers must obtain waivers / releases from Supanova Pop Culture Expo and participants if content is to be used for commercial media, broadcast or narrowcast, sale or reproduction.
- All ticket-holders understand that they may be filmed or photographed whilst attending Supanova Pop Culture Expo.
Website Use Terms and Conditions
- Supanova Pop Culture Industries is the operator and owner of this site.
- Users of this website (Users) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, which are subject to change at the sole discretion of Supanova. Your use of and access to this site indicate your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- All intellectual property in relation to material included on this site belongs to Supanova or its licensors or advertisers, and Users obtain no interest in that property. All material on this site is protected by Australian and international copyright and other intellectual property laws. Users may not do anything which interferes with or breaches those laws or the intellectual property rights in the material.
- This site may include third party content which is subject to that third party’s terms and conditions of use.
- This site may include links to third party sites which are not related to Supanova and in relation to which Supanova has no control or interest. The appearance of those links on this site does not indicate any relationship between Supanova and that third party or any endorsement by Supanova of that third party, its site or the products or services which it is advertising on this site.
- Supanova will have no responsibility or liability in relation to any loss or damage which you incur, including damage to your software or hardware, arising from your use of or access to this site.
- Users will not use this site for any purpose or in any way which is unlawful.