Show Information – Melbourne
Melbourne Showgrounds, Epsom Road, Ascot Vale, Victoria 3032.
- Friday April 28th, 2017 – 6pm to 10pm (Preview Night plus pre-purchase of photo/signature tokens) – please note: no entry or ticket collection after 8pm
- Saturday April 29th, 2017 – 10am to 6pm
- Sunday April 30th, 2017 – 10am to 6pm
Tickets available March 2017.
There are a number of ways you can travel to the Melbourne Showgrounds. The public transport system in Melboure uses the electronic myki card, which can be purchased at newsagents, 7Eleven outlets and from customer service or ticket machines at train stations.
The Ticketing booths will be located at Gate 1 entrance, off Epsom Road (pedestrian traffic only) and via the car park/ train station entries.
Getting to the Showgrounds:
Trains will operate from Southern Cross Station (Platform 8) to Melbourne Showgrounds stopping only at North Melbourne (Platform 2).
- From 9.40am to 11.42am, services will depart every 20 minutes
- From 12.22pm to 3.20pm, services will depart every 40 minutes
- From 3.20pm to 6pm, services will depart every 20 minutes
Leaving the Showgrounds:
Train services will operate from Melbourne Showgrounds to Southern Cross stopping only at North Melbourne. Trains to depart
- From 10.02am to 11.42pm, services will depart every 20 minutes
- From 12.22pm to 3.42pm, services will depart every 40 minutes
- From 4.22pm to last service at 6.22pm, services will depart every 20 minutes
Plan your journey using Journey Planner.
For more information visit the PTV website.
Entry to the Showgrounds car park is via Gate 7, off Langs Road. Parking is $10.00 per day, which is paid on entry.
Customers can catch tram Route 57 from Elizabeth Street/Flinders Street (Stop 1) to Stop 32 (Epsom Road/Sandown Road) and walk approximately 200 metres to the Showgrounds entrance.
The following bus routes travel close to the Showgrounds:
- Route 404 (Footscray to Moonee Ponds via Newmarket)
- Route 472 (Williamstown to Moonee Ponds via Footscray)
Taxis can collect you from Gate 1, Epsom Road, Showgrounds. Phone Silver Top Taxis on 13 1008. Note there may be a significant wait on Friday and Saturday evenings.
Alternatively you may want to try the private car sharing app, Uber.
Melbourne Showgrounds and Supanova are committed to providing equitable access to all visitors.
Melbourne Showgrounds is a fully accessible venue with access ramps to all pavilions and buildings. Dedicated disabled parking spaces are available onsite. Disabled toilets are situated within or in close proximity to all pavilions and buildings.
Supanova welcomes carer cards and service animals. Should you have any special requirements during the expo please ask one of our helpful volunteers. Each Seminar Room has accessibility seating (e.g. for vision/ hearing/ mobility impaired patrons) and wheelchair areas.
Limited ATM facilities will be available. The Showgrounds recommend you visit an ATM prior to your arrival on site. An ATM is also located next door in the Showgrounds Village shopping centre.