Adelaide & Brisbane Tickets On Sale October 3rd at Moshtix

Supanova loses a Day (Felicia Day bows out of Sydney/Perth)

It is with great sadness that we must announce the withdrawal of one of our beloved Supa-Stars from the Sydney and Perth shows. Due to tricky scheduling for shooting the upcoming next season of the popular web series of ‘The Guild’, combined with an upcoming SyFy TV Series, Felicia Day has had to postpone her appearance in 2010.  Felicia has expressed she is Supa-keen to reschedule and looks forward to seeing us next year instead. So make sure to keep your eyes peeled for her return to a Supanova in the near future!

To all of you VIP and Whedonverse ticket holders, do not fret! We are currently sourcing a suitable replacement so as to maintain our impressive lineup of Supa-Stars.

Keep your ears to the ground and your eyes on the site for news over the next few days as we know you won’t be disappointed!

Keep an eye out for Felicia in The Guild!

10 Responses to “Supanova loses a Day (Felicia Day bows out of Sydney/Perth)”

1. dloadergirl says:

Holy shit. I just got my ticket – was only going for felicia in the first place, now i have no reason to go. God dammit.

2. Well you could get say some one from Angel as well. Get some one that has NEVER came to Supanova that way it would be ever better think about it. This way Daniel and the team can bring some one that has never been to a Supanova before and can make it even better for every one really, you the patron and the star. If they bring a new star that has never came before then they will tell other celebs about it and they will want to come. Think about it really Supanova could become just or even better then Comicon and that way get contracts for companies to BRING people over and we won’t have to have such a long wait and the celebs will be bigger and better!

3. melly says:

It is sad that she is not coming but look forward for when she will get out here.while we are sad she is not coming please understand that guest are all by subject to their work. while you have paid for a ticket if you read the bottom it does say subject to work…..
    And supanova always do there best to get them out here but hey these things happen.I would think they are trying to get another whedonverse star to take her place.. just my thoughts

4. Tori says:

I really hope that “suitable replacement” means someone from the Whedonverse, because that’s what a lot of people paid for. I shelled out for the V.I.P. ticket again, so I’m really anxious to see who else you’ll get. Anyway, I’m not all complaints! I’m looking forward to seeing Felicia next year, and I’m so grateful that she didn’t bail on Nova completely. It’s more like she postponed.

5. Daniel says:

Of course!

6. Daniel says:

Spot on Melly and if we don’t achieve a result we feel we can professionally and ethically present to you, our fans, we’ll do what we’ve always done in the past, and that’s provide an option of an altered ticket or a refund.

7. Daniel says:

We understand you feel that way greta but there are a lot of people who may feel otherwise. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Let’s see who we can get and we’ll take it from there ;-)

8. Daniel says:

We don’t have any delusions of grandeur Autobase Australia but will definitely continue to provide the best opportunity possible not just for our fans but any businesses that wish to work with us in promoting their products, the more exclusive the better ;-)

9. Mark says:

Felicia was probably one of my fave Slayerettes in Season 7 of Buffy and when she was in Dollhouse, I got so excited. Haven’t gotten into the Guild but whoever they replace her with I’m sure would be just as awesome and talented. Hope to see Felicia next year and good luck to her with her new series.

I hope someone like Amy Acker, Sean Maher, Gina Torres, (basically anyone from Firefly that hasn’t been here before) Joss Whedon himself would make a cool Whedonverse addition.. huh? huh? ;-)

10. KyahE says:

Any ETA on an announcement about a replacement guest? I’m sure you’re doing your best, so I honestly don’t mean to nag. It just makes a difference to whether it’s worth flying across the country to attend! Eliza, Tahmoh and (to a lesser degree) Charisma make it pretty tempting, but one more awesome guests would certainly seal the deal. :)